Tuesday, February 22, 2011

About Us

The Bride
Hey everyone!  I will mainly be posting for the blog.  For those of you that may not know a lot about me here are a few little things.  I grew up in Elm Creek.  I have 2 sisters, Michaela and Whitney, 1 brother, Wyatt, and an adorable nephew Jaxyn.  I was involved in 4-H growing up.  I love cars, preferably old ones.  My fist car was a 66' Ford Mustang- I have it still to this day!  I also have a Mini Cooper.  I love hanging out with Jared as much as possible, even if I have to go ride in his big green tractor in Campbell!  I also love love love shoes and shopping, but what girl doesn't!

The Groom
Jared grew up in Campbell and graduated from Kearney High.  He loves to be outdoors and farming.  He has quite a collection of John Deere collectable toys.  He also likes to deer hunt.  This year he shot a 4x5 and a 4x4!  His dream is to someday move back to Campbell and farm full-time.  He spends a lot of time on his vehicles, usually owning 3 or more at a time.  I think he just loves having a different ride every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment